Our school is starting an Academy for Hospitality and I am looking for suggested
fiction and non-fiction titles to give them featuring hospitality services.  If you
have any ideas, please forward them to me.  Thus far I have come up with:

TITLE
Like Water for Chocolate
 Laura Esquivel
 245 p.
Three Cups of Tea
Mortenson, Greg.  349 p
Who Moved my Cheese?
 Spencer Johnson
 94 pages
Be Our Guest
The Spirit to Serve Marriott’s Way
The Big Book of Customer Service Training Games
Fast Food Nation  OR Chew on this:  Everything you don’t want to know about fast
food
Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant/Anne Tyler
 303 p.
Flavor of the Week/Tucker Shaw
 Reading Level 4.1
Fried green tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe / Fannie Flagg  403 p  Reading level:
7.7

Thanks!
Linda