Hello all!

Please excuse the cross-post, but I want to get the Odyssey
<http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/yalsa/booklistsawards/odyssey/odyssey.cfm
>  Award discussion started. On January 26th  the second annual Odyssey
Award for Excellence in Audiobook Production will be named during ALA's
Youth
<http://www.ala.org/ala/newspresscenter/news/pressreleases2008/december2008/
youthmediaawardsannouncement.cfm>  Media Awards. Make your predictions for
which audiobook titles will be awarded the Odyssey winner & honor titles in
an online Mock
<http://audiobooker.booklistonline.com/2008/12/20/mock-odyssey-award-cast-yo
ur-vote/>  Odyssey survey on my Audiobooker blog. I can't wait to see what
great titles will be suggested by fellow audiobook addicts!

And for those of you who may have my blog bookmarked or in your blogroll,
note that I've moved to the Booklist Online website, with a new address
below. If you've never visited, stop in and find some great listening!

Mary Burkey

Book Links Magazine columnist "Voices in My Head"

mburkey@columbus.rr.com

http://audiobooker.booklistonline.com/