A few years ago librarians were talking about a movie.  The movie was a documentary
format about an author who had an award winning novel, but then never wrote again.
The movie maker wanted to investigate why the author did not write again.  The
movie tells the story of the "one hit wonder" who lives in the midwest.  The award
winning book had the word "stone" in the title....or perhaps the movie had the word
stone in the title.  I have looked in a movie database and could not find the
movie.  I saw the movie in a "speciality" theater, and I think it had a limited
release.  If anyone knows the title of the movie, or the book mentioned in the
movie, I would appreciate knowing either title.
TIA

Mary Croix Ludwick, Librarian
Thomas Haley Elementary K-5
Irving ISD, Texas