Does anyone know a person in the Cleveland area who would like a part-time job in a
library? I think that a recent grad with a teaching degree (who has not gotten a
full-time teaching position, but who might be subbing) would be an excellent
fit.There is a programming element and we need a person who can do cool programs
like podcasting, video & music editing, etc.

This is the posting for my assistant.

REFERENCE ASSOCIATE
                                                 Euclid Public Library
has an immediate opening for a part-time (20 hours)Reference Associate.
The successful applicant will be outgoing, good at working with groups
of teens in a library environment, and dedicated to making a library
experience great for young people.

 Responsibilities
include: answering reference questions, preparing and conducting
programs for teens, and assisting teens in using computers and other
library equipment. Minimum requirements: Bachelor's degree, ability to
work evening and weekend hours. Also required: knowledge of PCs,
current MS Windows and Internet, software including, but not limited
to, IE browser and MS Office.

                                                Pay rate: $14.63 -$20.86 per hour
depending upon qualifications, with pro-rated benefits package.

Send letter of application and resume to Tom Simiele, Deputy
Director, Euclid Public Library, 631 East 222 Street, Euclid, Ohio
44123.

Submit email applications to:  tsimiele@euclidlibrary.org

Applications must be received or postmarked no later than January 5, 2009.  EEO.
  No phone calls please.

DawnMarie Sardes

Teen Services Librarian

EuclidPublic Library

Euclid, OH

yayagoddess@sbcglobal.net.omit.this

Check out my Harry Potter Fan Fiction at:

http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewuser.php?showuid=85308