The letter from MotoKids said that they had to cease publication "due to
the lack of overall advertising support." They did say they will "continue
to cover many of the youth events in motorcycling" in Cycle News, which is
going to replace the subscription to MotoKids. I just hope that the
advertising in Cycle News will be acceptable for my elementary school
children. We shall see.

Nancy Dickinson, Librarian
Hillsboro Elem.  School
Hillsboro, TN 37342