Good morning,
Summary of the responses I received regarding the Praxis exam:

Praxis Exam Info

1. Questions come from Information Power by ALA, know professional
publications, literary awards, how to best set up physical space in a
library.

2. I purchased the one from the ETS website.  It was about $40 but it
helped.

3.  The study guide is actually the Praxis publication “School
Leadership Study Guide”. It can be found and ordered on the Praxis
website.
4.  I was told to really really read the information power second
edition.----Use Information Power. It was the only thing I studied.

5.  Things to study:
Tinker v. Desmoines
Bethel v. Frasier
Brown v. Board of Ed.
Ashcroft v. ACLU
Hazelwood v. Kuhlmeir
Island Trees v. Pico
ALA Bill of Rights
ALA Freedom to Read statement
ALA Code of Ethics
CIPA (and its forerunner, COPA)
David Loertsher and Taxonomies of the School Library Media Center
Keith Curry Lance and the Colorodo study
Big6: Mike Eisenberg and Bob Berkowitz

Teresa Sterchi
Librarian
Alcoa High School