Hello

I was asked to post a HIT for free video streaming. Here is my post and the
answers I got

"

I would like to find out if there are free video streaming from reliable
sources as Youtube and other sites are blocked and Teachertube is very
limited.

Thanks

Madeleine Zember

Kindergarten Librarian

Hempstead School District, NY

drjesons@gmail.com

 Our school has a subscription to united streaming, but we also offer some
free ones, if you go to this page, scroll to the bottom and it will give a
passcode and id to use

http://www.remc5.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8&Itemid=31

It's not free, but United Streaming is wonderful. You can get a month free
to try it out. Our principal is willing to spend money for the subscription
if we are going to use it. I don't know the cost. I'm sorry I don't have any
knowledge of free ones. Our librarian says it has books read aloud also,
though I, myself, don't use it for that.

Try www.powermediaplus.com.  It's operated by our local PBS station.
They have some streaming video.

We love Annenberg Media at http://www.learner.org/
       Subscription is free

In Georgia, we also use the public television/discovery online streaming
video at
http://streaming.discoveryeducation.com/index.cfm#<http://streaming.discoveryeducation.com/index.cfm>
       School system must be a subscriber

The following is a great site, but you do have to have a subscription: