Hi Barbara,

I agree with most of your comments but, I'm not a big fan of
"Go2Web20".  Perhaps it's just me but the process of clicking through
the wall of icons, figuring out the purpose of each tool and
determining if it's appropriate for my needs is very time consuming.
I have found a far better site (IMHO) for Web 2.0 apps at "SimpleSpark
(http://simplespark.com).

The SimpleSpark site tracks almost 10,000 Web 2.0 tools and services.
It uses the application icon like "Go2Web20" but underneath each icon
is a brief description about the app or service.  I really like that.
In addition, there is also a rudimentary rating scale based on user
feedback.  Hardly scientific but better then nothing.

Apps are also divided into main categories (ie; Media, Office, Travel,
etc.) and sub-categories for ease of browsing and there's also a text
search box.

While "Go2Web20" and "SimpleSpark" probably list the same services,
more or less, I find "SimpleSpark" easier to work with.

Cheers.

    John Goldsmith, Educator
    Fraser Valley Distance Education School
    49520 Prairie Central Road,