As of August 29, my dialup internet provider will no longer exist so I need to do
something else.  I have decided to take the plunge and go broad band or satellite
or DSL or whatever it is.  Today I went to a local vendor who offered both WildBlue
and Verizon (my cell is Verizon, and signal is not a problem).  If you had your
choice which would you choose?  Also, the verizon deal had two levels of service.
$39.99 or $59.99 based on usage.  Of course they are pushing the higher one, but I
don't know how to judge how much I'll really need.  I'm thinking about trying the
$39.99 and just biting the bullet if I use way too much the first month, and upping
it.  It seems more reasonable to me than to get the higher one and then not need
it.  At home I don't usually use the internet too much.  I use it more in the
summer when I don't have access to my school computer, but, I don't download a
bunch of stuff or play games, etc.  Once in awhile I have pictures of my adorable
grandchildren to send, but that's not very often.  Any advice would be welcome.
Thanks.  Janet Perry, Prek-12 Librarian Cerro Gordo CUSD 100, Cerro Gordo, IL
perrybros@hotmail.com
http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_mobile_072008