Hi Folks,

As you may remember, WiredSafety.org is holding a two day cyberbullying conference
in NY on Monday and Tuesday, June 2 & 3.  While it's a bit late to register, you
can still take part by watching a live webcast of much of the conference.  The
webcast will begin at 10:45 AM Eastern time on Monday and 8:45 AM on Tuesday.  The
URL to visit is http://72.32.208.177/webcast/wiredsafety/06022008/

We are still in the final stages of making arrangements with network managers, but
if possible some portions will be interactive.

Take care,
Art

Art Wolinsky
OEO 3DWriting.com
Technology Director - Online Internet Institute
Educational Technology Director - WiredSafety.org
awolinsky@3dwriting.com
(609) 698-8223 (Home Office)
(609) 618-4433 (Cell)

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.
I will surely learn a great deal today.