From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of LM_NET automatic digest system
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 8:09 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: LM_NET Digest - 4 Jun 2008 - Special issue (#2008-904)

Topics in this special issue:

  1. Microsoft Word 2007 Tutorials HIT
  2. TARGET: The cat on the mat is flat
  3. MN: Cataloging for School Media Staff: A MOTSE Workshop
  4. Follett cataloging question
  5. Announcement:New York City
  6. Local New York Area Author FREE VISIT!
  7. Follett scanning problems
  8. No Mail
  9. HIT: Weeding
 10. HIT: Lessons With Technology

Date:    Wed, 4 Jun 2008 13:13:14 -0400
From:    Gail Borio <gborio@NATIONAL-COLLEGE.EDU>
Subject: Microsoft Word 2007 Tutorials HIT

Microsoft Office Word 2007 Tutorials:
Many thanks to those who responded and helped me locate tutorials. You
are the best!

HIT:

http://www.customguide.com/quick_references.htm

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/FX100565001033.aspx=20

http://65.211.71.203/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=3Dhttp://office.microsoft.=
om/en-us/training/FX100565001033.aspx>

http://www.internet4classrooms.com/on-line_word.htm#2007

www.microsoft.com=20

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/default.aspx

http://www.fgcu.edu/support/office2007/Word/index.asp
=20
http://www.baycongroup.com/wlesson0.htm HYPERLINK
"http://www.fgcu.edu/support/office2007/Word/index.asp" \o
"http://www.fgcu.edu/support/office2007/Word/index.asp"=20

http://www.fgcu.edu/support/office2007/Word/index.asp
<http://www.baycongroup.com/wlesson0.htm>=20

http://www.education-world.com/a_tech/columnists/poole/office_tutorials/

http://cengage.com

Gail Borio, Librarian
National College of Business and Technology
8415 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919
gborio@ncbt.edu
(865)-539-2011 (voice)