Hello everyone,
Our project's website "Educational Hotlinks for Middle School People" will
soon undergo its annual summer renovation. As we update the site, we'd love
to have input from readers and viewers. Please let us know what you'd like
to see added. Are there topics you feel ought to be included (There are 19
topics now.)? Are there sites you think should be mentioned? Please send us
the names and urls and tell us why you think the site is noteworthy or how
you use it or envision it being used.
Thanks so much for your consideration.
And please remember to bookmark "Educational Hotlinks for Middle School
People" and visit it often.
The url is http://tinyurl.com/l5xst.
Some school filters block this url. If you find this to be the case, try
access from home.
Yours sincerely,

James Lerman
Coordinator
New Jersey Consortium for Middle Schools
447 Hennings Hall
Kean University
Union, NJ 07083
Tel 908-737-3761