Date: Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 5:22 PM
Subject: TAR: World Religions Video for Middle School

Hello,

 My social studies teachers requested a video on World Religions.
 Anyone have one video, or a series of videos, they would highly
 recommend for middle school?

 Thanks,

 Lisa Weinstein
 Century Junior High
 10801 W 159th Street
 Orland Park, IL 60467
 lweinstein@orland135.org
 (708) 364-3573

 "Books are like blankets, the mere sight of them around the house
 provides warmth and comfort.  They are like mirrors, too, reflecting
 places I've been, phases I've been through, people I've loved or
 thought I did."  ~Mary Schmich, "Virtual or Not, Libraries are Sweet
 Labor"