There is a job opening for a certified librarian at our Junior High School (grades
7-8) in Portland, Texas - just across the bridge from downtown Corpus Christi.
We're a  small town (population approx. 16,000) with a wonderful 4A school
district.  See the link below for more details.  Please respond to our Central
Office if you have any questions.

http://www.g-pisd.org/employment/employment.html

Cati Partridge, Librarian
Gregory-Portland Intermediate School
4200 Wildcat Dr.
Portland, TX 78374
361-643-4404

NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE

It is the policy of the Gregory-Portland Independent School District not to
discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or handicap in its
programs, and services.

District Title X Coordinator                        District 504 Coordinator

Assistant Superintendent                         Special Programs Director

608 College Street                                   608 College Street

Portland, TX  78734                                 Portland, TX  78734

(361) 777-1091                                        (361) 777-1091

Es norma de el Escolar Independiente de Gregory-Portland no discriminar por motivos
de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo o impedimento, en sus programas y servicios.