Hello -

I need some help from you all!  One of the components of my high school is
helping the students investigate careers they are interested in.
Unfortunately, the career section has not been updated regularly.  (This is
my first year here and I won't even talk about the items I just weeded.)
My idea was to purchase a entire series so that I knew the major careers
would be covered then get a set that has more jobs, but less information.
I have looked on Follett and haven't seen anything that "shouts" to me.
Does anyone have suggestions for series or sets for careers?  Or even
another way to tackle this?

Amy Gutshall
Lima Senior High School
Lima, Ohio