Again, my posts are getting scrambled.  I'll try posting this hit from home.  Maybe
it'll work!

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Lori Velardi
        Sent: Fri 10/3/2008 2:12 PM
        To: Lori Velardi
        Subject: FW: Books about bullying for middle school

                -----Original Message-----
                From: Lori Velardi
                Sent: Fri 10/3/2008 11:54 AM
                To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
                Subject: HIT: Books about bullying for middle school

                Thanks to all who responded!  I've put together the following list
of titles involving bullies:

                Buddha Boy

                Bullyville by Francine Prose

                Carol Gorman's Game: A Tale of Two Bullies

                Caught in the Act, Nixon
                Crash by Jerry Spinelli.

                Dexter the Tough by Haddix

                Don't Call Me Ishmael
                by Michael Bauer,

                Freak by Marcella Pixley
                Freak the Mighty

                Ghost Boy by Iain Lawrence

                Home of the Braves by David Klass

                Hoot by Carl Hiaasen

                I Never Knew Your Name (Garland)

                Inventing Elliot by Graham Gardner

                Loser

                Maniac Magee

                Nothing but the Truth by Avi

                Payback by James Heneghan

                Queen Bees and Wannabes

                Savvy by Ingrid Law

                Shattering Glass by Gail Giles

                Schooled by Gordon Korman

                Shane, Jack Schaeffer

                Shooter, Walter Dean Myers
                The Bully by Paul Langan

                The Field of Dogs, Katherine Paterson
                The Girls by Amy Goldman Koss

                The Misfits

                The Once in a While Hero  by Adler, C. S.

                The Revealers by Doug Wilhelm

                The Truth About Truman School by Dori Butler

                The War on Villa Street, Mazer
                Totally Joe

                When Zachary Beaver Came to Town

                Nonfiction:  Odd girl speaks out