My principal approached me about moving my computers to another location in
my library. Seems the school board would like to have most of their meeting
in my inviting library. But now the the computers will need to be moved
twice a month to make this happen. My computers are full size with loads of
wires, of course, and sitting on standard tables. The proposed new location
is in my story area where there are no electrical outlets let alone network
connections. Those problems are solvable, but I won't be able to see what
the students are doing on these computers and that is not solvable. Nor
acceptable in any way to me.

I need a solution that allows for very easy amd quick moving of the
computers when we need the room and quick returning of same. I'm wondering
if there is a good movable set of computer tables. I thought about putting
wheels on the tables I have now, but I think that would be a bad solution as
the legs are wooden and we are just asking for trouble to move this type of
table often.

Any ideas out there?  Thanks so much!

"Librarian. Genetically predisposed to answer questions and correct
misconceptions - whether asked or not." 2 01 2007

"Where all think alike, no one thinks much." ~~ Walter Lippman

Barbara Fritz
Elementary Librarian
Bloomsburg Area School District
Bloomsburg PA