From: Pat Tidwell <texasscouter@AOL.COM>
Subject: TAR: special shelf
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Date: Thursday, December 3, 2009, 2:14 PM

A teacher's aid at our school lost an adult son last year.  This young man was a
student here several years ago.

I do not want to have a special shelf with books donated in his memory.  Your
thoughts please.

I have placed a special bookplate in each of the books that have been donated.

Several of the books donated I would not normally keep in the collection, but this
idea did not originate with me nor was it discussed with me before it being
"advertised".

Pat Tidwell, MS
Librarian
St Joseph School