From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of maoldham@sunflower.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 12:12 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Snowflake

Yesterday, I posted "Make a Snowflake" site. Then, others posted wonderful
new snow flake sites.  I lost them.  Would you send them to me again?
Thank you

Martha Oldham, Librarian
Lawrence High School
Lawrence, Kansas
maoldham@sunflower.com

mail2web.com - Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft®