        Sixteen LM-Netters have sent me their favorite titles for 2009.
THANK YOU!!

        I need 20 more of you (more if possible) to answer.
                Let me know your favorites BY SUNDAY JAN.10.

        My query: What are your choices for this year's best books for
elementary and middle school? There are no restrictions: any subject,
any genre, by anyone in the world, publishing in English in 2009.
Send one title or many more. I will publish a HIT on January 13.

        Happy Hannukah and Merry Christmas!
        Joan

Joan Kimball
retired from Hart's Hill School Library, Whitesboro, NY
now living and writing at
165 Thoreau Street, Concord, Mass. 01742
978-318-0991    woodkimball@gis.net