Hello!

Here is my hit!

Books that publish in Chinese:

We have a number of books in Chinese for younger students as well as some bilingual
titles in Chinese/English. Your teacher may want to go to our website
(www.mackin.com) and create a log-in (takes just a few minutes with no obligation
to purchase). Once she reaches the search screen all she would need to do is select
"Chinese" from the language drop down menu to view all the titles.
Hope this helps!

Try Cheng & Tsui.  http://www.cheng-tsui.com/  I'm not sure if they have fiction,
but we use them to order the curriculum for our Mandarin classes.

Go to www.mackin.com.  They carry books in 100 foreign languages.  And they offer
just what you are looking for.  The selection in Mandarin should be good.  And as
you browse, you will also see the publisher names for contact around Mackin should
you want more titles. Registration at Mackin takes you into the site.  Then click
"Suggested Lists" and on the drop down menu, click "Library Lists".  Then in the
Quick Search box, enter Mandarin.  When I did this, I got five lists to choose from.

When you open a list, click on the upper right hand word in red, "Columns", and
populate the columns to show all the details you wish to see.  That way you can get
publisher names, too.

If you have trouble, just Live Chat, or call Mackin.  They answer the phone!!!!

June H. Keuhn, Librarian
Corning East High School
Corning, NY 14830
jkeuhn@cppmail.com