It's a snow day so thought I'd follow up on the query I posted a couple of weeks
ago about Dav Pilkey.
The kids have noticed that the Captain Underpants, Super Diaper Baby and Ricky
Ricotta books have teasers about the next book in the series, but it's been several
years and no release in sight.

When I went to his web site, it said he was taking several months off--till next
September, I believe.

So I asked if anyone knew if he had any books in the works.

All of the respondents wrote that their kids had the same questions and that they
would appreciate any information I received.  But I didn't find out a thing.
So perhaps he's writing away on vacation.  My kids certainly hope so!  (Because,
Mrs. Cole...just LOOK here...it SAYS in the book there's another one coming out!)

Jan Cole
Librarian
Horace Mann Elementary
Duncan, OK  73533