Any great ideas on how to jump start the use of AR? This would be strictly for
incentive purposes. The kids just aren't reading and/or making use of the AR
software. In their defense, the majority of our books have arrived only within the
last three weeks. They have been informed of the new books, but it doesn't seem to
be helping. I've thought about putting their pictures up for earning points  but
was hoping for something really creative and fun for the kids.

Julie Sellers
Nakina Middle School
Columbus County, North Carolina
910-642-8301