I don't think that tech folks are the only ones associated with ISTE.
I am a member and I'm sure there are plenty of other librarian
members. Your point is well taken, though, that we have to keep on top
of this. Maybe we should start a ground swell of librarian members in
ISTE.

Marsha Redd, Librarian
Kelloggsville High School
Grand Rapids, MI
marsharedd@hotmail.com

Education is not a goal; it is a life-long process. Everyone is a
student. Everyone is a teacher.