From: "Nancy" <butterflymoon20022002@YAHOO.COM>
To: <LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 9:21 AM
Subject: [LM_NET] MS- what my girlfriend doesn't know

Good Morning,
I had my AP come into the library on friday, he had a book in his hand, it
was the book mentioned in the subject by Sonya Sones. A parent dropped in
off, but before it could be checked he showed me a passage that the parent
had a problem with, page 177.
If you know this book or had parents, principals question it could you
please email me your comments. I emailed Sonya and she said this is a first
for this book. She gave me more detailed information about the passage.

This coming week, the principal wants to have a chat over this book! I am
not certain of the outcome.

Thank you,
Nancy Goodrich
Loudoun County Public Schools
butterflymoon20022002@yahoo.com

To change your LM_NET status, you send a message to:
listserv@listserv.syr.edu