Hi All -
We are in our 5th year of an Advisory program and our advisory team is
looking for other evaluation surveys that they could incorporate. We no
longer like the one we are currently using as it isn't really giving up
the information that we need to make improvements in the program. Do you
have one that you would be willing to share?

Thanks in Advance for your help!

Kim Foley-Sharp
Teacher-Librarian
North High School
626 W. 53rd Street
Davenport, IA 52806
foleysharpk@davenportschools.org
563-388-9880 x301
"Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary
and is just a natural part of the way the world works.  Anything that's
invented between when you're fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting
and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.  Anything
invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of
things."    -Douglas Adams