From: School Library Media & Network Communications on behalf of Barbara COMBES
Sent: Thu 3/19/2009 5:48 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] Share: Web 2.0 Goes Backward?

Who gives copyright clearance for the image? Such poor role modelling,
apart from all the other issues with wikipedia. I met an editor 2 years
ago - he had been an editor for 3 years - whe I met him he was 16 y.o
school boy - who knew it all of course!
:)
BC

Vice President, Advocacy & Promotion, IASL: www.iasl-online.org
LIS@ECU: http://www.chs.ecu.edu.au/portals/LIS/index.php
Australian School Library Research Project:
http://www.chs.ecu.edu.au/portals/ASLRP/
Barbara Combes, Lecturer
School of Computer and Information Science Edith Cowan University, Perth
Western Australia
Ph: (08) 9370 6072
Email: b.combes@ecu.edu.au

"Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that
of an ignorant nation." Walter Cronkite

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify me immediately by return email or telephone and destroy
the original message.