Hello Everyone--Happy Friday!

I ahve created a group on Teacher Tube for people to share their digital
book trailers all in one place.  I'm still figuring out all of the
kinks...but I would love for people to start joining.  (Right now I only
have one member besides little 'ol me!)

If anyone is familiar with the workings of Teacher Tube, I am having trouble
with my message inbox, and there's not really a lot of support within the
site.  Beside the word "inbox" there's a (16), which I assume means I have
16 messages waiting to be read. However, when I click on "inbox" it says "no
message."  Has anyone out there ever experienced this with Teacher Tube?

In any case, the group is open to anyone to join.  My hope is that people
will join the group, and upload their book trailers....and we would end up
with a FANTASTIC resource for kids to go and view them.

PLEASE NOTE:  If you want to join the group and upload your trailers to
share with others, please be sure you have given proper attribution for all
images and music used in their creation.

Here's a link to the group:
http://teachertube.com/members/groupHome.php?group_id=booktrailersforall

Blessings to all!

~Teresa