Norwalk Catholic School in Norwalk, Ohio will have an opening for a K-12 Library
Supervisior/Librarian.  This requires certification in Library Media, but does not
require an MLS.  There is a full-time aide.

I am retiring after 32 years so this will be a wonderful opportunity for a new
perspective.  I had this same opportunity when I first began my career and it was
exciting to create a new program.  I would hope that it is something you would also
enjoy.

NCS is fully automated.  The 7-12 library is located in a beautiful recently
constructed building.  It has all new shelves, furniture and 8 (new) computers for
students to use while in the library.  There are three computer labs in our school.
 The elementary library was refurbished a number of years ago and the Pre-K library
will be established next year.  The kindergarten staff are especially excited about
having a library in their building and will be eager to assist you in anyway.

The school enrollment is approx. 700.

Norwalk is about 13 miles from Lake Erie and Cedar Point.  BGSU/Firelands Campus is
nearby.  Norwalk is also halfway between Cleveland and Toledo so cultural
opportunities are many.

Check out our school webpage at:  www.ncsweb.org

Apply directly to:

James Tokarsky, Principal