I have an entire 7th grade working on Glogster and I am distressed with the
problems that some of them are having. I contacted glogster but since there
doesn't seem to be a "contact us" e-mail addy I don't know if my two
requests for information ever made it to tech support. So I thought I'd ask
if any of you have been having problems with glogster losing saved work.

When the students open their accounts they can see their saved work but when
they click on the edit button the work that had been saved disappeared. They
have also been having a difficult time saving their work after they have
edited it. They have put a lot of time and effort into their glogs and they
are getting frustrated. The students were so enthusiastic when we began, and
I certainly understand the vagaries of technology, but glogster is turning
out to be unreliable and I am sorry that I ever suggested it to my teachers.

Has anyone else been having problems with losing saved work on glogster? If
so, have you gotten an explanation from glogster? Is there any way to
recover the work?  Are my students maybe doing something wrong? The problems
occur both in school and when they are working at home. Any advice?

Rosanne Zajko - Librarian
Ancillae Assumpta Academy
Wyncote, Pa.
rmzajko@comcast.net