I have a question and would like your opinion.  I have a colleague who is thinking
of retiring and I am planning on retiring at the end of this school year.  We would
like to know if there is any reason why we should no longer be on LM_Net once we
are retired. True, we would not be currently in a library position, but we both
find the list very interesting and I know I feel as though all of you are friends
and family. I also feel that, with our years of experience, we could still be
helpful.

Any thoughts? Is there any constraints  on those who are no longer in a school
position?

I know I intend to do some volunteering, and since I have a grandson in school,
would like to keep abreast of what is happening in schools.

Anyone have the answers to our concerns?

Please respond to me personally and I will be glad to post the list if there is
interest in the results.

Toni Koontz
Librarian
St. Charles Preparatory School