We are currently using Dynix's Horizon 7.3, but are considering
switching to a different library automation system.  If you have
migrated from Horizon to another program, would you please share your
experiences with me, good as well as bad?  I appreciate any advice and
vendor recommendations or warnings as we contemplate this major change.
If there is interest, I'd be happy to post a hit.

   Thank you.
           Bonnie

   ||                                 \/
   ||        Bonnie Fulmer, |   Librarian                ||
   ||              Spackenkill  |   High School          ||
   ||              112 Spack-  |   enkill Road            ||
   ||         Poughkeepsie  |   NY  12603             ||
   ||              voice: (845) |   463-7810               ||
   ||                  fax: (845) |   463-7817               ||
   ||  Bonnie.Fulmer@spackenkillschools.org  ||