From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Helen Boelens
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 11:51 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] (So Far): Kindle vs Nook vs Sony

Dear Jan,
Just a quick reply.  During a meeting yesterday, I learned that there is a
new electronic reader (similar to a Kindle) which has been developed by a
Japanese firm, which has a coloured screen and is interactive with Internet.
It has been developed by a Japanese company and was demonstrated at the
Frankfurt International Book Fair last month.  I will try to find out more
about it and if possible will post a HIT.

Kind regards,
Helen Boelens,
ENSIL Foundation (European Network for School Libraries and Information
Literacy)
Netherlands.
hboelens@ensil-online.org