One of our teachers brought this is yesterday for our breakfast with our author,
Rick Sowash.  So good!

BTW, our day with Rick was wonderful!  He certainly knows how to captivate and
control his audience.

Marti Alt
Worthington (Ohio) Christian Schools

Sunday Brunch Casserole

4 cups bread, cubed (day-old is best)
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
10 eggs, lightly beaten
4 cups milk
1 tsp. dry mustard
1 tsp. salt
¼ tsp. onion powder
dash black pepper
8-10 strips cooked bacon, crumbled or 1 lb. sausage browned
½ cup sliced cooked or canned mushrooms
½ cup peeled, chopped tomatoes or canned petite diced tomatoes

Ø     Place bread in bottom of greased 2-quart or 9X13 baking dish
Ø     Sprinkle with cheese
Ø     Beat next 6 ingredients together
Ø     Pour over cheese and bread
Ø     Sprinkle with bacon or sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes
Ø     Refrigerate covered, up to 24 hours
Ø     Bake, uncovered in preheated 325 degree oven 1 hour or more