Hello everyone,

Just a little reminder before the Thanksgiving break about the eInstruction
national technology  makeover contest we are in. Voting is underway and we need as
many votes as possible to win the $30,000 (wow) 1st prize technology makeover for
our school. My teacher/ wife and I collaborated on this video highlighting some of
the things we do in her classroom. We even used some of my glogster book reviews in
the video! We are a small district with 1100 students grades K-12 so it is hard for
us to get the votes some of the other districts with 30-40,000 students do. We
depend on interested people voting and passing on the word. I feel the video
reflects the integration of technology at our school and I would appreciate your
vote. To vote, you will need to go to the site and SIGN UP before you SIGN IN. Then
go to WE USE TECHNOLOGY (the song is a parody of Walk Like an Egyptian) from
MELISSA TEXAS. Push the VOTE FOR THIS button. That's it. Thanks for putting us on
our way to a school-changing prize!

Doug

SITE LINK:
http://eimakeover09.shycast.com/submission/show/291/