Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans out there!  I know you are all getting ready
to gobble up your turkeys today, but the rest of the world is still working today!

I have a question from one of the english teachers here.  How should a student
cite a panel from a graphic novel (specifically Maus I and II) in their formal
essay?  The Works Cited entry is not the problem.  The difficulty is the
parenthetical citation.  MLA (6th edition) doesn't cover this and I don't have a
7th edition yet.  Anybody know how to handle this?

Marian Poyner
Teacher Librarian
Sacred Heart Catholic High School
Stittsville, ON K2S 1X4 Canada
marian.poyner@ottawacatholicschools.ca

“The School Library belongs to everyone as an integral part of our schools, and
is a fundamental right of all children in Canada . . . "
National Symposium on Information Literacy and the School Library

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier.  Optimized for Yahoo!  Get
it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/