I recently saw a report on TV, some news show, about a book.  My husband was very
interested in the book, but neither of us had the time to write down the
information.  The story, based on a true story of the author's parents, is about a
man and a woman holocaust survivor who became spies in an Eastern European country
during the Cold War.  At one point both parents were arrested and all of the
parents' friends refused to help the daughter for fear of repercussions by the
police.  The news show focused quite a bit on the fact that the daughter knew
nothing about her parents holocaust experience because they kept the fact that they
were Jewish from her.  It was in researching the book that she discovered the truth
about her family.

Any help is appreciated.  I would like to get this for him for Christmas.

Thanks,
Michaela Freeland
Casady School (grades 1-8)
Oklahoma City, OK