I am wondering if there is anyone else who has wondered the same ----- I watched a
news story on CNN about privacy which mentioned how easy finding information on the
internet about people.  Doing this free and as an amateur.  The example in the CNN
story was  of a  famous person --- a supreme court justice whose named I forget.
Seems college students found information about him freely---using no paid sites.
How is this task done?  What internet sites are used?  Google was mentioned, but
there must be more internet sites to use than Google.  I did use Google to locate
myself and did find some information which was correct.   This has had my curiosity
spinning for a long time. Maybe a reader/subscriber can explain this topic and
tasks  to inquiring minds!

Thanks very much.

Robert Joyce
rajoyce59@verizon.net