From: Jaclyn Adler/ Kirt Winslow <winsler2003@HOTMAIL.COM>
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2009 8:54:46 AM
Subject: Vent: Students wanting books from the display

Hello -

This really isn't what I wanted to talk about first thing Monday morning, but I
just had maybe the fourth student come up and ask me if they could take out the
books in the display case.  I politley told them they couldn't, as I wouldn't have
much of a display left, until the end of the month, but that I would be happy to
find them a book like it in the library.  Not one of them took me up on the offer
and all were grumpy.  I spent a lot of time making the display case and just don't
have time to keep gathering books to fill it every time it empties!  I guess I'm
glad they saw it anyway...

Jaclyn Adler
7-12 Teacher Librarian
Salem CSD