I am looking for stickers that say "I returned my books on
time." I bought some from one of the major vendors several
years ago and they are no longer available. I haven't
checked every source yet, but if you have a source for
stickers, let me know.

These are green and have a dog on them. The dog is
carrying a pile of books. I just give them out when then
entire class (usually just Pre-K and K) remembers to bring
back their books.

Thanks,
Deb Hendrickson

Deborah J. Hendrickson, Teacher-Librarian and Tech
Coordinator/Trainer
Westernport Elementary
172 Church Street
Westernport, MD 21562