I thought I'd share in case anyone is interested...On November 18th, my high school
book club is hosting a New Moon Trivia Contest in the library after school.
Students who show up will have to identify some quotes to enter the prize drawing.
Then we're going to have a Trivia contest. I'm planning to have the New Moon
soundtrack playing as the kids show up, get their snacks, and get situated for the
contest. If the soundtrack doesn't come out before the movie, I'll use the Twilight
one. There will also be snacks.I found the New Moon character chocolates someone
mentioned here (Thanks!). I found them at Blockbuster though. However, at Walgreens
I found Twilight-themed sweethearts with sayings on them like I love E.C.

Some other ideas for New Moon activities might include charades (acting out a scene
in the book so students can guess the character or situation) and a Team Edward vs.
Team Jacob debate. We may do one or both at the end of the trivia contest if there
are students interested.

If you'd like a copy of the the PowerPoint Jeopardy game I'm using for the trivia
contest, the flyer advertising the event, or the worksheet with the ten quotes to
identify, please email me off list, and I'll be happy to send them as long as you
don't post them online. :)

Suzanne Severns
Librarian - James Bowie High School
Arlington, TX