Dear library friends,Being new to this list serve, I did a reply to all last night
in order to start a new topic.  Did not clean that up very well.  I am trying this
again.  Sorry if I confused anyone!We were just assigned a huge project, needing 10
pages, a power point and whatever bells and whistles we can come up with.  All this
is due in two weeks!  It is about an impossible situation, as I work full time, and
have a family.  I have to design a 'perfect' library, with reasoning for outlets,
ventilation, shelves, etc. I have to use some type of software (could use some help
here too as our instructors had no suggestions as to what worked well) and draw the
whole plan on an 8 X 10 paper.Needless to say, I am overwhelmed.  If you can point
me in a direction from your wisdom or of a similar project you have done in a
class, I would TREMENDOUSLY appreciate it!!!!Debbie McCormackWillards ElemWillards,
MDdjmackmd@hotmail.com