Our school nurse recently sent us an email concerning a website called:
http://www.i-doser.com/

Here is what she said: "I wanted you to be aware of a new technology
kids are using.  This technology is call "digital drugs" which is being
used with cell phones and ipods. Please go to the website
 http://uco360.com/?p=4814.  There you will see a story about this type
of technology which are mood enhancing musical tones known to create
hallucinations."

The school nurse has asked this site be blocked from students.  Has
anyone ever heard of this before and is it a legitimate site?

Beth Molski

Librarian

Stevens Point Area Senior High School

1201 North Point Dr.

Stevens Point, WI 54481

715-345-5406

I am currently reading Looking for Alaska by John Green.