Here are the responses I got to my TARGET:

“There is a man at my school who does a really great job with pep
rallies for a fund raiser we do every year---he has rappelled down a
rope from a really high ceiling, parachuted from a helicopter onto the
football field, and more mundane crashing through a paper gate like
the football players do sometimes, come into the gym on a motorcycle,
paraded around a football field in sunglasses, in a convertible with
"mobsters" guarding him----

So this cool guy wants a book with some more ideas - does anybody know
anything he can use? He hasn't kissed a pig yet, but that's about all.
I'd love to help him.”

--- only one book source was suggested, but it was a good one:  There
is a book about pranks done at MIT.  Go to this web site for details:
http://hacks.mit.edu/misc/best_of.html
Although the most promising book listed there was out of print, it was
available for a reasonable price from a used book source:
Nightwork: a history of hacks and pranks at MIT. 978-0262661379

I found a three likely sounding books on my own:
FUNdraising: 50 strategies   / Sennett, Frank    978-1412949828
Can we do that? Outrageous PR stunts / Shankman, Peter     978-0470043929
101 stunts for principals to inspire student achievement /  Sennett,
Frank   978-0761988366

Here are the non-book suggestions:

I hate steering anyone away from a book, but in this case, ideas he's
looking for abound on the internet. A quick search for "pep rally
ideas" or "how to make an entrance" will give him loads of dynamic
info long after he's used up a book on the subject (assuming one
exists).

Has he slept on the roof of the school overnight?

Spend the night on the roof of the building is one I have heard of.

 I can't think of a book.
 But I can give you more suggestions!!
  Kiss a pig,
  pie in the face
  shave his head,
  shave off his beard or mustache
  Dress like an alien
  carry student's books - a particular student.
  Ride a horse to school

Allowing himself to be duct taped to the gym wall, with students
buying strips of duct tape to use for $?.?? each?

Someone also mentioned that pig spit is practically toxic, so to
protect yourself with cream, if you actually do kiss a pig.

Thanks everyone, for your answers!

Diane

--
Diane Roberts