Hello to all,
I've just  gotten a request from a teacher.  I want to think of some very creative
way to help out, so I thought I'd ask for help from the most informed, creative
people that I know.  Following is the request:

"I have 2 classes of current events on Thursday, and I was wondering if you could
come and talk with the classes about one particular event or ways of finding
current events, etc. I have 7th graders from 10:25 - 10:57 and 8th graders from
11:00 - 11:30.  I am trying to do something different.  We look up information,
make power points, news casts, and have discussions."

What would you do?
Jo Reinmiller MLIS
Country Day School
Costa Rica