Dear friends,

An instructor in criminal justice  is looking for ideas of  film clips that he
could use in his class that would show good and bad examples of police
interrogations.  The only film I could think of was "Basic Instinct,"  but for some
reason, he was a little leery of using that one in a class.  :-) Otherwise, I am
drawing a blank.

Do any of you have any ideas of movies that portray some sort of police
interrogation?

Thanks for the collective brain power!

Sincerely,

Teresa Warren Grubbs
Teacher-Librarian
Graham Middle School
311 E. Pine Street
Graham, NC 27253
336-570-6460

"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks about
education."
                           --Howard Howe, former U. S. Commissioner of Education

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any
computer.