I just wanted to chime in that I agree with Carrie.  To apply a couple of the four
pillars of fair use:

1:Your use of the book cover is not preventing the publisher or author from being
able to make money on the book (although perhaps you could argue that you are
infringing the illustrators right to sell the book cover image as a print or
whatever royalty they may get from the book cover being sold?).

2: It could be argued that you are using the entire work (in reference to the cover
illustration obviously, not the title)
which would be against fair use

So, two of the four pillars, two different possibilities, someone help me remember
the other two pillars please?

Lizanell Boman
lizanellb@msn.com

 * To contact an LM_NET Moderator:  LM_NET-request@listserv.syr.edu