Dear LM Net Community,

Does anyone have a copy of the following book that they would be willing to share
with me, if I was to pay for the postage costs:

                                AN AMERICAN BAND; THE AMERICA STORY by Dan Peek

Dan was one of the three original members of the rock band, America.  He wrote this
book in 2004, documenting his years and experiences as a member of the band.  The
book is described as being an "autobiographical journey detailing the 'rags to
riches/riches to rags' story of Dan's years with the award-winning supergroup,
America".

I had the opportunity to see America in concert earlier this summer and would like
to read the book to learn more about them.  However, I don't want to commit to
purchasing the book.  When I contacted my local public library to see if the book
could be obtained via interlibrary loan, I was told that a copy of the book is not
available to them through their system.  Given the limited scope of interest on
this topic, they don't want to commit to purchasing a copy for their local
collection.

If anyone has a copy of the book he/she is willing to share with me, please e-mail
me directly off the list-serve at the address below.  I will be happy to send you a
check to cover the cost of postage.

Thanks.

Deborah J. Maehs
P.O. Box 341