Backstory is library related -- my library was cut in half to make
room for a first grade classroom. My office workroom  has been turned
over to that first grade teacher ( since it was in the half of the
room that became her classroom). She is  newly-returned from maternity
leave , and is nursing her baby. She uses the office/workroom area
( which contains all her stuff -- no more library storage) --  to
pump. However, since the spot used to be library/media, people have
walked in on her during this private time -- with a " Oh, sorry, I
guess this isn't the library office" ( despite the fact that people
have to walk through her classroom, which is obviously a classroom -
to get to the space in the far corner of the room). The door cannot be
locked from the inside.     I suggested a cutesy sign indicating what
was going on in the room, without actually stating it... something
that adults would get, because she doesn't want let  her first graders
know what is going on.

  I know she is usually in there alone ( i.e. kids are at special, or
recess, or lunch), but there may be times when someone covers the
class so she can take care of things.

Any ideas on a cutesy phrase? ( Sorry for being long-winded ) . Thanks!

Suzanne Ng, Librarian
South Mountain Elem. School
South Orange, NJ 07079
email: sng@somsd.k12.nj.us