One business's misfortune may be a librarian's treasure.

I recently discovered the local Movie Gallery was going out of business.
On the last day of the sale, my family and I went in to see if they had
any bargains. Everything had to go, including the wire double-sided
shelves and the solid double-sided stand-alone shelves, but what caught
my eye were the very nice 7-foot by 4-foot slanted shelves against the
walls that hold the 'new releases'. That was the last day of the
sale...They were $20 EACH!! I snatched three of them up quickly for my
school library! My tapes and DVDs were on donated bookshelves before, so
having these shelves is extra nice, since they are made specifically to
hold media. And since they're laminated in a very lightish gray, they
brighten up the room considerably.

So if you find a Movie Gallery or other video store in your town that's
going out of business, check out the sales.

Serving Him by Serving You

Melissa Merrifield, Librarian

Shiloh Christian School

Springdale, AR  72762

melissam@shilohsaints.org

479-725-4228

Watching "The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency" episodes.